This website uses cookies. The website depend on cookies to function properly. The cookie will dissappear as soon as you clear or close your browser. Read more about cookies


Questions about a specific investigation should be directed to the chair of the investigation or to the investigator in charge. Contact information can be found under Investigations.

General enquiries regarding SHK should be directed to one of the heads of department or chairs of investigations. Contact information can be found under Staff.


Press photographs

Subscribe to information on when an investigation has been updated. Choose your area of interest and fill in your e-mail address.